In the practices of Skin zorgnet acne therapy is offered in different forms. The most common treatment forms are cleaning, take care of and maintain the skin. The treatment is often done in combination with a treatment by a doctor. It is important to early to start treating the condition to prevent permanent damage. In addition, our skin therapists at home advice with which the acne can be addressed (combat, reducing). An active contributions from the patient is prerequisite for success. An acne treatment consists of:
- Clean the skin. This is done by means of a wash gel and a scrub. The scrub away the outer layer of skin, composed of dead skin cells. Sebum and blackheads can then easier be removed. When the skin is peeling, will regularly are less likely to arise and the blackheads come back.
- Empty (delete) of blackheads, pustules and inflammation by the puncture and express.
- Chemical peel is an excellent treatment for reducing the sebum products. Our skin therapist will assess what fits best with your skin peeling.
- Advice tailored to the use of skin products in support of the treatment.
There are several factors that play a role in causing acne. This allows an increased sebum production, an obstruction of the Sebaceous Gland output gang of talgklier bacteria in the follicles are responsible for an acne condition. In addition, hormone changes, stress, local irritations, the use of certain products and/or medicines acne worse or do flourish.
There are several clinical forms of acne. The most common types are:
- Acne vulgaris: Vulgaris is the Latin word for ' just '. It is therefore by far the most common form of acne. It can make all the typical characteristics of acne with the inflammatory component in the foreground. Usually in a relatively mild form.
- Acne conglobata: acne Vulgaris worsens As it can pass to the acne conglobata. The inflammation much fiercer and the Red pimples flow together. This leads to thick red and painful lumps (infiltrates), which is usually on the back are localized. This form is found mainly in men and large can leave scars.
- Acne ectopica (hidradenitis suppurativa): this is a misfit in the acne family. The deviations occur in the groin and armpits
- Acne fulminans: this very heavy (thankfully rare) form of acne starts quite suddenly. The defects of the skin are very similar to those of the acne conglobata. The difference with acne conglobata is above all that the patient also is sick. Malaise, weight loss, joint and muscle pains can occur.
- Acne Acne infantum or Leishmania infantum: baby acne is actually an outsider in the ' acne-family '. It is quite common that newborn babies small acne-pimples in the face. This happens under the influence of hormones (androsterone, testosterone and others). The phenomena are almost always mild and disappear by themselves.
- Pomade acne: this is a form of acne on the forehead and hairline that is caused by the use of greasy hair products.
The first consultation is free of charge and without obligation. During the initial consultation, your data and relevant medical history. It is the identification of any possible contraindications are making a treatment is not possible. There is also equally well to your skin looked and possibly with your permission photos made up for in your file. Also, a treatment plan and will give you advice about the treatment. If you are planning to declare the treatments at your health care insurance for fee, then we are required to go to your identification. This can be your driver's license, ID card or passport. If there are no contraindications than we plan together with you the first appointment time for primary treatment.
The prices are only indicative. You can get a no-obligation free consultation and price determination.
|Standard acne treatment||from €35.00|
|Chemical peel||from €60.00|
Click on the link for the fees per insurer for acne therapy.
You can submit it to your health care provider. The practices of Skin a have contracts with all health insurance providers.
For more information and/or questions you can always contact us.
Branches of skin zorgnet
Each location has a different trade name, but functions under skin zorgnet
Skin care Rotterdam-Location ijsselland Ziekenhuis